Cloud-Based EDI Solutions
Cloud EDI, also known as Web-Based EDI, is a convenient, off-premise, pay-per-use solution that allows businesses to send, receive, store and manage electronic information. Selecting and implementing a cloud solution enables your company to exchange business to business documents without having to incur capital expenses that include but are not limited to: software acquisition and ongoing support subscriptions, server management and specialized technical staff.
Whether your company is new to EDI or wants to expand your EDI offering without adding additional infrastructure, our cloud-based EDI service improves your business-to-business efficiency and accuracy. Additional benefits of cloud EDI, ED Connect, listed below.
- Affordable monthly subscription
- No hardware or software to buy or maintain
- No internal IT staff necessary
- Comprehensive solution, from conception to ongoing maintenance
- Optimal performance, always-on availability, fast deployment, remote connectivity
- Scales with your business
- Secure facility audited to SSAE 16 Type II and certified to ISO 20000-1 standard
- Complete back-up protection and auditing
- Retain ownership of your data
- Monitoring and updating of map changes
- Ensure compliance with trading partner relationships and requirements
- Testing and complete validation of trading partner connections
- Easy onboarding of new trading partners
- 24x7 support from veteran EDI professionals—even on holidays!
What is ED Connect?
ED Connect, our proprietary web browser based system, offers a user-friendly, functionally robust, reliable, cost-effective, fully outsourced approach to B2B processes. Seamless backend integration with SAP, Oracle, SAGE, QuickBooks™ and more coupled with EDI, EDIFACT, XML, CSV, file delimited, custom and any-to-any mapping, implementation and onboarding new trading partners is a breeze. We’ll map, test, send, receive and manage all of your EDI traffic while giving you full visibility of your EDI transactions from our secure customer web portal. All you need is access to the internet!
Give us a call to learn more about cloud-based EDI and how ED Connect can give your business a competitive edge.
Who We Serve
Our solution crosses any industry or vertical so whether you are in Retail or Manufacturing, Healthcare or looking to implement an IOT (Internet of Things) solution we can provide fast dedicated resources to get the job done quickly and can meet the specialized needs of your industry.
We owe a debt of gratitude to Effective Data. They took a last-minute call before the weekend and a few days later, our EDI software was upgraded and ready for our go-live date. They were knowledgeable, thorough and timely. Effective Data will get our business from now on. T.D., EDI Coordinator, Leading National Pharmaceutical Supplier